The last couple of months have been interesting to say the least. We’ve been cooped up in our homes or going to work seeing only the same people every day. It’s like living in an alternative universe or watching an incredibly long movie that never seems to end.
At Creative Carnivals & Events, we have observed the “stay at home” order being a non essential business. Bookings in April and May have cancelled (mostly our school events) or postponed to later in the year. I’m so excited for the high schools that have moved their proms or grads to summer dates. We want to ensure they come out of this with special memories.
So then you ask, how do we “bounce back” and start entertaining again. We have thought long and hard about your safety and how we can bring fun back into your lives. What have we done?
- Sanitized each and every inflatable in our inventory (there are at least 300 of them)
- Created a list of inflatables that will need little to no sanitation between uses
- Sending sanitizing spray out with all inflatables and games along
- Changing suggested play rules to decrease exposure
- Created phased packages to match the number of allowed participants
- Provide non contact or masked/gloved entertainers (many options available)
- Created sports and carnival themed packages for all ages
- Encouraging distanced events such as drive in movies with our oversized screens
- Offer large air dancers as awesome attention getting front yard decoration
All of these options still include some of our most popular rentals. We are anxious to put a smile back on the faces of all children and adults who are ready to have fun again.
Please know, your safety is always our first priority and we look forward to working with you to create a memorable event!